American singer-songwriter Kenny Lattimore is famous for being the winner of the 1996 Best New Artist honor at the NAACP Image Awards.
What is Singer-Kenny Lattimore Net Worth?
Kenny Lattimore has a whopping amount of net worth. It seems that he has earned a hefty sum of money from the entertainment industry. According to the celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of around $2 million including his wealth and private properties. He has also earned a good sum of money from various bands and events throughout his musical journey.
The main source of income is from his successful long-term career as an American singer and songwriter. Also, he has earned both name and fame from his professional career. As of now, Kenny Lattimore is living a happy and luxurious life from the earning he received from his professional business. In the coming days, his net worth and annual salary will surely rise up with different projects under his name.
Kenny Lattimore’s Net Worth Comparison with other Celebrities.
|Ranking||Celebrities List||Net Worth|
|7.||Sophia Hardison||$500 Thousand|
|6.||Chante Moore||$1.5 Million|
|5.||Heather Headley||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|4.||Kadeem Hardison||$2 Million|
|3.||Kenny Lattimore Jr||$2 Million|
|2.||Faith Jenkins||$2 Million|
|1.||Kenny Lattimore||$2 Million|
Awards and Achievements of Kenny Lattimore
Kenny Lattimore has gained many awards from his career journey. He is successful in making his name famous all over the nation. In this life, the singer Kenny Lattimore has garnered Grammy, Soul Train, and Stellar Awards nominations as well as the NAACP Image Award for Best New Artist. Similarly, Kenny Lattimore’s vocals have graced projects by a diverse array of artists from Musiq Soulchild and Rachelle Ferrell to Nancy Wilson and Boney James.
Professional Career of Kenny Lattimore
- Kenny Lattimore began his career journey in the entertainment field as a singer and songwriter as well.
- That album includes a pair of Top 20 hits: “Never Too Busy” and the Grammy-nominated “For You”, which is written by high school friend Kenny Lerum.
- Then this album is renowned for Best New Artist at the NAACP Image Awards in 1996 and eventually achieved Gold sales status.
- After that, he brings a new cover album with Verve Records entitled Timeless on September 9, 2008.
- Likewise, he is also seen in the uptempo dance song “Another Love” by Brian Culbertson.
- In the year 2006, he along with his wife released their second collaborative album entitled Uncovered/Covered.
- Uncovered/Covered album peaked at number ten on the Billboard R&B Charts and number-two on the Billboard Gospel charts.
- This song is the version of “You’re All I Need to Get By” which served as the theme song for the BET reality series The Family Crews.
- In March 2020 Kenny received a bump in popularity is thanks to a memorable scene in the Michael Jordan documentary “The Last Dance”.
Quick Facts of Kenny Lattimore
- Kenny Lattimore was born on 10 April 1970 in Washington, D.C, in the United States of America.
- As of now, he is 49 years old,
- He was born under the star sign of Aries.
- Walter Lattimore is the name of his father.
- He is the son of Late Sonya Ball Ryan.
- He grew up with his two siblings Trinita Lattimore and Audrey Lattimore in Washington, D.C.
- He is popular for being an American singer and songwriter.
- Concerning his education and qualification, he finishes his higher-level education at Eleanor Roosevelt High School which is in Greenbelt, Maryland.
- After that, he completed his higher degree from Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- Lattimore is a happily married man with his long-term lovely girlfriend, Judge Faith Jenkins.
- By profession, his wife is an American attorney, legal commentator, and media personality.
- From their marriage, the couple is blessed with a son Kenny Lattimore jr.
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- Similarly, his total body weight is around 85 kg.