Mike Greenberg, American television anchor, television show host, and former radio host for ESPN and ABC. Currently, he is working as a host for SportsCenter. Also, he is an author who released several best-selling books and novels. He has won millions of hearts with his outstanding work.
What is Mike Greenberg’s Net Worth and Salary?
Mike Greenberg Net Worth and Salary: The American anchor Mike Greenberg is making a substantial income from his new morning sports talk show, Get Up. He appears alongside other co-hosts, Michelle Beadle and former star Jalen Rose. As per some online resources, ESPN is paying $6.5 million to Mike and $5 million and $3 million to Michelle and Jalen. Mike is one of the highest-paid media stars.
In the year 2017, he signed a million-dollar contract with ESPN and would receive $6.5 million as an annual salary from the Network. Mike Greenberg has an estimated net worth of around $14 million and had $6 million in properties previously. However, his salary is reported to be around $5 million.
|Net Worth in 2019||$14 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||$5 Million|
|Source of Income As||Television Anchor, Television Show Host, and Former Radio Host|
Mike Greenberg is also an actor who has featured in movies like Tilt (2005), Valentine’s Day (2010), and Reckoning (2016). With all this, it won’t be a surprise to know that he is among the highest paid in his field with an estimated annual salary of $6.5 million from the Network. Moreover, he earns a salary of around $5 million.
Earning from his Books
Also, Mike Greenberg earns much from his published books such as Why My Wife Thinks I’m An Idiot: The Life and Times of a Sportscaster Dad ($12.99 in Kindle), Mike and Mike’s Rules for Sports and Life ($12.55 in Hardcover), All You Could Ask ($30.99 in Hardcover and $14.99 in Paperback), My Father’s Wives ($8.56 in Hardcover and $13.12 in Paperback). With such types of earning, he is maintaining his lavish lifestyle.
Mike Greenberg’s Career
- Mike Greenberg started his career as a sports anchor at Chicago’s WMAQ-AM.
- He worked there for around 3 years as a sports anchor, reporter and joined WSCR-Radio in the year 1992.
- Also, he worked for SportsChannel Chicago in the year 1994. Later, Mike joined CLTV as an anchor, reporter, and host of a live call-in show in the year 1995.
- He left the channel to join ESPN and became one of the first hosts of ESPN NEWS after it began broadcasting in November 1996.
- In the year 1999, he joined ESPN Radio and later moved to start appearing as co-host of Sportscenter since 2004.
- Only a year later, Mike left the channel and joined ESPN2 in January.
- He left the Mike and Mike show in 2017 and started working in ESPN’s new morning show Get Up in April 2018.
- Also, he has published several books that include Why My Wife Thinks I’m An Idiot: The Life and Times of a Sportscaster Dad, Mike and Mike’s Rules for Sports and Life, All You Could Ask For, and so on.
Mike Greenberg: Quick Facts
- Mike Greenberg was born as Mike Darrow Greenberg on 6th August 1967, in New York City, New York, the United States to parents Arnold Greenberg (father) and Harriet Greenberg (mother).
- As of 2019, he is 52 years old and his horoscope is Leo.
- Mike Greenberg completed his degree in the field of Journalism at Northwestern University.
- Currently, he is working as a host for SportsCenter
- He has also won an award, Quill Awards.
- Mike has an estimated net worth of $14 million.
- Mike is living happily with his wife, Stacy Greenberg, and his two children, Nicole Greenberg (daughter) and Stephen Greenberg (son).
- He is active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.