Howie Long is one of the renowned American personalities who is also famous as an actor, sports analyst, and former National Football League’s defensive end. Also, he is popular for being an 8-time Pro Bowler and a one-time Defensive Player of the Year.
What is Howie Long’s Net Worth and Salary?
Howie Long Net Worth & Salary: According to some online resources, Long earns an annual salary of $4 million, between Fox Sports and commercials for General Motors. As of 2019, Howie has an estimated net worth of around $16 million. Howie Long has earned a huge amount of money from his professional career as a footballer, actor, and sports analyst. Also, he appeared in a number of movies including, Broken Arrow, Firestorm, Dollar of the Dead, and many more from which he must have collected a decent amount of salary.
Similarly, he is the brand ambassador for Nike, Coca-Cola, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and many more. His earning from endorsement also seems to be quite impressive and is expected to be in millions.
He works in collaboration with Citibank and is a founder of a charity golf tournament, Howie Long Classic. Besides, he owns $6 million worth of the house in Virginia. The details regarding the interior design are missing at the moment, but what is known is that the house has an outdoor swimming pool. Currently, he is living a lavish lifestyle with his family.
|Net Worth in 2019||$16 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||In a Review|
|Annual Salary||$4 Million|
|Source of Income As||National Football League Defensive End, Actor, and Sports Analyst|
Who is Howie Long Wife?
Howie Long married his long-term sweetheart Diane Addonizo just a year after being drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the year 1982 and the couple blessed with three sons. It is clear that Football flows in the family as two of his sons are following in his footsteps and are going into the sport.
His eldest son Chris Long is a defensive end for the Philadelphia Eagles. His second son Kyle Long is a point guard for the Chicago Bears. The only member of his family not involved in pro ball is his last son Howie Long Jr. However, he is involved in football operations with the Oakland Raiders. He is living a happy life together with his wife and children and has no rumor of divorce.
Movie Career of Howie Long
- Howie Long made his professional NFL Debut in the year 1981 after he was selected in the second round of the 1981 NFL Draft.
- He played with Oakland Raiders for more than 12 years and within that time, he became eight-time Pro Bowl champion, three-time First-team All-Pro, NFL Defensive Player of the Year, SuperBowl Champion and so on.
- Tall and talented, Howie Long retired from football in the year 1993.
- After that, he made appearances in various television shows and commercials.
- Also, he engaged in the movie works like Broken Arrow, Dollar for the Dead, Firestorm and so on.
- Currently, he is working for Fox Sports’ NFL coverage as a studio analyst.
- He interviewed the Oakland Raiders head coach Jon Gruden in November 2018.
Howie Long’s Quick Facts
- Howie was born as Howie Matthew Moses Long on 6th January 1960, in Somerville, Massachusetts, the United States of America to American parents.
- Currently, he is 59 years old and his birth sign is Capricorn.
- He attended Milford High School and later, he completed his bachelor’s from Villanova University.
- Howie holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnics group
- He made his professional NFL Debut in the year 1981 after he was selected in the second round of the 1981 NFL Draft
- Howie has an estimated net worth of around $16 million while his annual salary is about $4 million.
- Howie married his girlfriend, Diane Addonizio.
- He has three sons with his wife, Christoper Howard Long, Kyle Howard Long, and Howard Long Jr.
- Howie stands at a tall height of 6 feet 3 inches and his body weight is around 122 kg.
- Howie is not active on any social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.