Brendan Schaub is an American former mixed martial artist, comedian as well as a web series host who has competed in the UFC. He signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) in 2009 to compete on The Ultimate Fighter and fought for the company until the year 2014.
Brendan has made a shift in his career and currently is a stand-up comedian who hosts web series and airs his own podcast. He had been athletic since a young age and has played college football as well. He might have earned a decent amount of money from his career. Scroll the screen to find out the actual amount of his net worth, career, and many more interesting facts.
What is Brendan Schaub Net Worth?
Brendan Schaub Net Worth and Salary: Brendan Schaub has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019. He is one of the famous boxers who has collected a vast net worth from his career as hosting the podcast show, comedy act, and boxing. His current salary amount is not available at the moment. Currently, Brendan airs his own podcast and reportedly makes seven figures from his podcast.
|Net Worth in 2019||$3 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Former mixed martial artist, Comedian, and Web series host|
Being a successful TV personality, he surely earns some amount from deals, advertisements, and endorsements. There is no doubt that his net worth will definitely increase in his upcoming days. As of now, he lives in Los Angeles, California in a lavish mansion and drives some expensive car. However, the detailed information about his house and car collection are still not available to the media.
Career of Brendan Schaub
- Brendan went undrafted in the 2006 NFL Draft but would be signed by the Buffalo Bills to their practice squad. Similarly, Schaub was released from the team prior to the start of the regular season and went on to sign with the Arena Football League’s Utah Blaze.
- Later, he retired from the sport in the year 2007.
- After retiring from football, he returned to Colorado where he began training in boxing and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- After only six months of training in boxing, he competed in amateur boxing and won the Colorado novice-division Golden Gloves heavyweight title.
- Later, Brendan began his professional career in mixed martial arts (MMA), mainly competing in Colorado. Schaub started his career with a 4–0 record and won the heavyweight title for the Ring of Fire organization.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
In the year 2009, he signed with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) to compete on the tenth season of The Ultimate Fighter. In his first fight on the show, Brendan fought with Demico Rogers while he defeated him via the first-round submission with an anaconda choke to move onto the quarter-finals.
On 23rd October 2010, he made his main credit debut at the UFC 121 in Anaheim, California, opposite Gabriel Gonzaga, former UFC heavyweight title challenger, and Brendan emerged victorious in the match. After that, he had total participated in 15 fights, winning ten and losing five. On 10th October 2015, he was a guest on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast and announced his retirement from MMA.
In the year 2013, Brendan and Bryan Callen started their podcast titled The Fighter and The Kid. The shows were produced by FOX network until a contract dispute in the year 2016. In December 2016, Brendan launched a solo podcast, titled Big Brown Breakdown.
In February 2018, he partnered with Showtime to rebrand his solo podcast to the name BELOW THE BELT with Brendan Schaub. They also released a web show of the same name where Brendan served as the host. On 21st December 2018, they announced the creation of a new podcast titled King and the Sting.
After retiring from mixed martial arts in the year 2014, he began pursuing a stand-up comedy career. At first, Brendan toured and performed with Bryan Callen until 10th August 2016, when he debuted as a solo comedian at the Comedy Store in Los Angeles, California. In January of 2019, he filmed his first-ever Showtime comedy special titled, You’d Be Surprised, which debuted on 18th May 2019.
Television and Movies
In the year 2016, Brendan and Callen released a sketch comedy series on iTunes titled The Fighter and the Kid 3D. Brendan made his feature film debut in the 2016 movie Range 15. In the year 2017, he was brought on by Showtime for commentary and analysis surrounding the Mayweather/McGregor boxing match. In 2018, he began working for E! Entertainment news co-hosting the after-shows of the Golden Globes, Academy Awards, Emmy Awards, People’s Choice Awards, and so on.
On the following year, Brendan began serving as a panelist for the television show Bravo’s Play-By-Play on Bravo network. He would make his second feature film appearance in the 2019 David Ayer movie The Tax Collector.
Where did Brendan Schaub go to College?
Brendan Schaub attended Overland High School where he was a stage performer in football and lacrosse. After that, he joined Whittier College and became a member of the football and lacrosse team.
Later, Brendan took a transfer to the University of Colorado and was playing college football here. Also, he played some professional football after his college graduation for Utah Blaze and Buffalo Bills.
Is Brendan Schaub retired?
Brendan officially retired from mixed martial arts (MMA) in the year 2015. Since the year 2014, he has co-hosted The Fighter and the Kid podcast alongside Bryan Callen and also currently has a solo podcast titled Below the Belt with Brendan Schaub.
- Brendan Schaub was born Brendan Peter Schaub on 18th March 1983 in Aurora, Colorado, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 36 years old and his horoscope is Pisces.
- He is the son of Peter Schaub (father) and Debra Schaub (mother).
- He has a brother named Jay Schaub.
- Brendan holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnical background.
- He completed his education at the Overland High School, Whittier College, and the University of Colorado.
- Brendan has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019.
- He is engaged to a TV anchor as well as an actress, Joanna Zanella.
- Brendan has son Tiger Pax who was born in the year 2016.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches while his body weight is around 108 kg.
- Further, Brendan is active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.