Al B Sure is an American radio host, recording artist, and actor who is also the three-time Grammy-nominated American R&B record producer.
Even though we all know the artist with the name Al B Sure, his real as well as full name is Albert Joseph Brown III. Most people like Al because his songs have some deep meaning and impact with which they can connect easily.
What is Al B Sure! Net Worth?
Al B Sure! is a two-time Grammy-assigned American R&B recording craftsman who has an accumulated net worth of around $4 million which includes his properties. Also, he adds some amount of money in his bank account from endorsements, advertisements, brands, and many more.
Al has earned a hefty amount of money as his salary. However, his salary is still missing from the media. He owns a beautiful car and house but their information is not available at the moment. Currently, he might be living a lavish and luxurious lavish lifestyle.
|Net Worth in 2019||$4 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||In a Review|
|Income Source As||Singer, Radio Host, and Former Record Executive|
Al B Sure!’s Career
- Al B Sure! was a star football quarterback at Mount Vernon High School in the United States.
- However, he rejected an athletic scholarship to the University of Iowa to pursue a music career.
- In the year 1987, Quincy Jones selected Al as the first winner of the Sony Innovators Talent Search.
- After that, he went on to work with Jones on several projects, most notably the platinum single, The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) from Jones’ double-platinum-certified album Back on the Block.
- On this recording, Al was one of a quartet alongside Barry White, El DeBarge, and James Ingram. His 1988 debut album In Effect Mode sold for more than 2 million copies, topping the Billboard R&B chart for seven straight weeks.
- It included the single Nite and Day, which topped the R&B chart and reached No 7 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- As a writer and producer, Albert introduced multi-platinum acts to the music industry including Jodeci and teen R&B performer Tevin Campbell, as well as Faith Evans, Dave Hollister, Case, and Usher.
- In the year 2009, he signed with Hidden Beach Recordings.
- His first single for the label was I Love It (Papi Aye, Aye, Aye), which entered the Radio & Records Urban AC chart at the Number of 33.
- The album Honey, I’m Home was released on the 23rd of June 2009.
AI B Sure! studied at Mount Vernon High School in New York, where he played as a football quarterback. AI B got the athletic scholarship to the University of Iowa but rejected it to pursue a music career.
Awards & Achievements
Al B Sure! has received numerous Grammy and American Music Award (AMA) nominations and won an AMA for Best New R&B Artist. Also, Al received several Soul Train Award nominations and won the award for Best New Artist.
In addition, Al won several New York Music Awards. Besides these, his 1-900 phone line was third in generating revenue, following those for New Kids on the Block and Run-D.M.C.
Al B Sure’s Quick Facts
- Al B Sure! was born as Albert Joseph Brown III on 4th June 1968, in Boston, Massachusetts, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, he is 51 years old and his birth sign is Gemini.
- He is the son of Cassandra Brown (mother) and Albert Brown (father).
- Al studied at Mount Vernon High School in New York, where he was a star football quarterback.
- Al holds an American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
- He is also the three-time Grammy-nominated American R&B record producer.
- Al has an estimated net worth of around $4 million.
- He has three sons namely Quincy Brown, Albert Brown IV, and Devin Brown.
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and his body weight is around 70 kg.
- Al is active on some social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter.