Al Michaels is an American television sportscaster who is widely famous for his many years calling play-by-play of National Football League games.
Furthermore, he is also famous for famous calls in other sports, including the Miracle on Ice at the 1980 Winter Olympics and the earthquake-interrupted Game 3 of the 1989 World Series.
How much is Al Michaels Net Worth? What is his Annual Salary?
Al Michaels Net Worth and Salary: An American television broadcaster, Al Michaels has earned a massive amount from his career as a television broadcaster. Al Michaels has a net worth of around $20 million. Undoubtedly, Michaels lives an extravagant lifestyle, thanks to his profession. Moreover, his mind-blowing annual salary is $6 million. In terms of lifestyle, he drives one of the best selling cats in the United States. He also owns a lavish house in the United States. With such types of earning, he is maintaining his lavish lifestyle.
|Net Worth in 2019||$20 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||$6 Million|
|Source of Income As||Television Broadcaster|
Professional Career of Al Michaels
- Talking about his professional career, Michaels debuted his career with Chuck Barris Production, choosing women to appear on The Dating Game.
- In the year 1968, he continued his career for the Hawaii Islanders baseball team.
- After that, he became the lead announcer for the Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball in Cincinnati, Ohio. In the year 1974, he got Katie Osborne‘s offer from San Francisco Giants and left the Reds.
- Furthermore, he worked as a backup announcer on Monday Night Baseball in the year 1977.
- After one year, he became a full-time announcer and became the lead announcer replacing Keith Jackson in the year 1982.
- After that, he announced game 3 of the 1989 World Series.
- Similarly, he covered a wide variety of sports over the next 3 decades.
- He aired many prominent events such as Stanley Cup Finals, Tiger Woods Monday night Specials, 1980 Winter Olympics, etc.
- Also, he has been engaged to NBC Sports from 2006 to the present.
Awards & Achievements
Al Michaels became successful in obtaining so many awards and achievements in his life. He has won a five-time Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Personality, a Three-time National Sportscaster of the Year given by the National Sportscaster and Sportswriters Association. Also, he was awarded the Sportscaster of the Year two times. Moreover, he has been awarded ASA Top 50 Sportscaster of All Time, Walter Cronkite Award for Excellence in Journalism in the year 2002, and Art Gilmore Career Achievement Award for Pacific Pioneer Broadcasters in the year 2017.
Quicks Facts of Al Michaels
- Al Michaels was born as Alan Richard Michaels on 12th November 1944, in Brooklyn, New York City, USA to his parents Leonard Michaels (father) and Lila Roginsky (mother).
- He grew up with his brother and sister, in Los Angeles. His brother’s name is David Michaels and his sister’s name is Susan Michaels.
- As 0f 2019, his age is 75 years old and his horoscope is Scorpio.
- Al Michaels holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnicity background.
- He has an estimated net worth of $20 million with an annual salary of $6 million.
- He is married to his long term girlfriend, Linda Anne Stanton.
- Al Michaels stands at a tall height of 5 feet 9 inches with a weight of around 81 kg.