Buying followers or using bots as a shortcut are no longer feasible methods. These strategies may improve your follower count temporarily, but they will not help you in the long run. That’s because the only Instagram followers who matter and engage with your brand are people who care about it. A false follower count may inflate your ego, but it won’t help your Instagram strategy.
Determine who you want to communicate with.
Think about the following questions regarding the people you want to reach:
- What is their age?
- Do they have a place to live?
- What do they make a living doing?
- What time of day do they use Instagram, and how do they use it?
- What are their issues and challenges?
Its choice also keeps you focused on the demands of your target audience, allowing you to develop the type of content that will persuade them to stay with you in the long run.
Develop a consistent brand story and aesthetic.
Alternatively, share the perspective of one of your employees to humanize your brand. No matter what you aim to achieve, it’s vital to have a consistent brand personality and appearance. You can always use Instagram Stories to show off content that doesn’t quite fit the style of your main feed.
Use keywords to appear in searches.
Only a tiny percentage of the text on Instagram may be searched. On Instagram, just the name and username fields contribute to search results. Your Instagram username is your handle. It’s a good idea to keep it the same as your other social media usernames so that people can find you more easily. Use your trademark name, or a variation of it, in a search engine when people seek your firm. Although keyword stuffing is never a good idea, using your most relevant term in the name box can help searchability.
Make a beautiful Instagram grid.
This may seem self-evident, but it’s an essential factor to consider when growing your Instagram following. Every Instagram post you make should be of high quality and visually appealing. When someone visits your profile for the first time, the information should catch their curiosity and make them want to learn more. The need for more is what drives a new visitor to click Follow.
- Your most amazing comments should be pinned to the top of the page.
- One of Instagram’s lesser-known features is the ability to pin up to three comments per post.
- You can include this new feature into your Instagram marketing strategy in a few different ways.
- You may also pin your favourite user comments, which can help you keep track of the conversation on your posts and provide more possibilities for involvement and connection.
Encourage your Instagram account on other social media networks.
- the primary method for gaining free Instagram followers is to make it easy for others to find you.
- It should be straightforward to find your Instagram profile. Tell them about your Instagram account if you have a following on another social media network.
- By sharing a link to your Instagram profile, you can encourage your existing social followers to check it out. (For example, a promo coupon, event, or competition exclusively available on Instagram.)
Others should be aware of your Instagram account.
- Think beyond the box when it comes to sharing your Instagram account.
- Contain a link to your Instagram account on your website, email signature, and online newsletters. Instead of a significant link, you might utilize a small Instagram icon.
- If you’re marketing a new Instagram account, a quick email blast emphasizing some lovely photographs is a great way to get some gratis Instagram followers rapidly.
- Remember to keep your printed materials in mind as well. You can use coasters, posters, packing slips, business cards, and packaging to promote your Instagram account, which is an easy way to gain more free Instagram followers.